Come enjoy the splendors of this water world paradise.
Poseidon offers a relaxing getaway unmatched this side of the galaxy. From the Monariat Lagoons to the ivory beaches of Fisherman’s Cove, you’ll find the sanctuary you’ve been searching for on Poseidon.
Where else can you explore a network of underwater caves or fish for skipper fish on your own boat before enjoying your catch with a barbecue on a private island?
After a refreshing night’s sleep, go on a hike to discover the ruins of the ancient Mariner civilization that once ruled Poseidon’s seas or dive into a preserved shipwreck, now turned into a coral reef.
For bookings or more information, contact the Poseidon Chamber of Tourism. Mention FNS and receive an extra night’s stay and a special island gift!
- Orion Syndicate suspected in sabotage aboard Warp XV prototype USS Juneau - 239701.24
- Launch of the USS Juneau - 239612.04
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239605 - 239606.24
- Bajoran workers down tools in protest over Tejar case - 239511.27
- Reconstruction within Cardassian Union surges ahead of expected timetable - 239510.08
- Trill Symbiosis Commission to update host selection process - 239411.17
- High-profile trial of Cardassian war criminal begins - 239405.17
- Protests erupt over controversial war criminal case - 239402.05
- The Trouble with the Klingon Empire, Part 2 - 239312.30
- The Klingon Empire: Accepted Ally or Tolerated Blot? - 239312.19