TRILL — Ambassador Della Vetri and Lt. Commander T’Lea were wed on the ambassador’s homeworld.
The entire event took place on the planet’s picturesque beaches of the Telrin Archipelago. The event was filled with family, friends, the Duronis II Embassy senior staff and many special guests from across the fleet including: Nugra and Eerie from the USS Victory, Marcus Dickens and Anora Manar from the USS Atlantis, and Rune Jolara from the Apollo.
Ambassador Vetri looked stunning on Trill’s slightly bluish sands in a sleek, form-fitted pale red dress. The subtle red tones of her dress were accented by a vibrant Romulte green pendant. The look was finished off with a glamourous upswept hairstyle.
Commander T’Lea was like an elegant beach princess as she made her way down the aisle in a satin, seashell white gown embellished with delicate silver embroidery along the hemlines. Her look was completed with long tendrils of hair interwoven with tiny decorations and pale ribbons.
The wedding itself included heartfelt personal vows and a simple, yet moving, candle lighting ceremony. A banquet was held after the ceremony a short walk down the beach at a second area. There was an obvious variety to the food and drink offerings and was something to suit any tastes. The evening was filled with congratulations, gifts, friendship and celebration.
The whole ceremony was a perfect reflection of the couple – personal, elegant and meaningful.
- Starfleet Academy Betazed Campus opens Occupation Memorial - 239807.02
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239806 - 239806.26
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239805 - 239805.29
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239804 - 239804.30
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239803 - 239803.30
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239801 - 239802.27
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239712 - 239801.30
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239711 - 239712.29
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239710 - 239711.28
- Starfleet Academy Cadets Strongly Suspect Spirit Haunting Halls - 239711.13