From deep in the Beta Quadrant to the remote edges of the Shoals, here are the latest updates from the ships of the StarBase 118 fleet.
Arrow Makes The Most Of Shore Leave As Trouble Brews Beneath Surface of Theta 122
THETA 122 — Following a harrowing pirate attack that endangered both Starfleet and civilian assets, the crew of the Starship Arrow (NCC-69829) has knuckled down to the business of shore leave.
Gorkon Rear Admiral and Yacht Disappear In Ma no Umi
MA NO UMI — Rear Admiral Quinn Reynolds of the USS Gorkon (NCC-82293) has disappeared on her yacht, the USS Azetbur, in a pirate region of space known for the Orion Syndicate.
USS Veritas To Join Battle Of The Bands Line-up
MERIDIAN — Event organisers have officially recognised the USS Veritas’ (NCC-95035) entry into Battle of the Bands.
USS Constitution Returns to Starbase 104, With Puzzles To Solve
STARBASE 104 — Following a relief effort, the USS Constitution (NCC-9012-B) returned with a member of a newly discovered species, to learn of strange happenings on the Starbase.
USS Chin’toka Discovers Ancient Chon Artifact; Begins Mapping Mission
KROTAR SYSTEM — After escaping the civil unrest on Tibro and making a significant discovery of an ancient Chon artefact, the USS Chin’toka (NCC-97187) is now engaged in the cartography of the Krotar System.
USS Thor Enjoys Extended “Thorleave” Among New Friends On New Bajor
NEW BAJOR, GAMMA QUADRANT — With the ecological situation on the planet finally under control, the crew of the USS Thor got a second chance to enjoy New Bajor’s hospitality while the ship remained in orbit.
Love Potion Number Nine Sweeps Through Starbase 118, Affecting Crew And Civilians Alike
STARBASE 118 Ops — The station hosted a festival and the welcoming of Vedak Lova; a celebration of life, blessings, though quickly turned sour as a pheromone-based malady swept through the station.
USS Resolution Embarks On Search For Missing Freighter Andalucia
CELENDI NEBULA — Arriving at the Celendi Nebula, the crew of the USS Resolution (NCC-78145) began locating the disappeared freighter, Andalucia.
Juneau Establishes First Contact With New Species
AAVARO WILDS — Arriving back in their patrol region, the USS Juneau (NX-99801) encountered an unknown species of space-borne cephalopod, however at the time they did not realise that the ship had ventured too close to the creature’s hunting ground.
- Thiaki Region’s unusual properties linked to ancient war and star-destroying weapons - 240002.01
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 240001 - 240001.30
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239912 - 239912.31
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239905 - 239905.31
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239904 - 239904.30
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239903 - 239903.30
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239901 - 239901.31
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239812 - 239812.31
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239811 - 239811.30
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239809 - 239810.31