From deep in the Beta Quadrant to the remote edges of the Shoals, here are the latest updates from the ships of the StarBase 118 fleet.
Recommissioned Resolution Sets Course for the Borderlands
BORDERLANDS REGION — As reports of strange signals in the Celendi nebula, potential pirates using the lone shipping lane through the mostly unexplored sector, and Klingon border issues, the Nova-class starship USS Resolution (NCC-78145) launches to investigate and heads out for the Borderlands.
Saboteur Aiming for Warp XV Engine Captured Aboard the USS Juneau
LIGHTSIDE STATION – A saboteur was captured while the USS Juneau (NX-99801) was on shore leave at Lightside Station, attempting to damage the galaxy’s first Warp XV engine.
BetaGen Inc. Experience “Dinosauria” Undergoes Starfleet Scientific Assessment
ASTEROID TRUENO, BRATAX SYSTEM — Scientific innovation company BetaGen Incorporated has invited a Starfleet team to provide a safety assessment of their newly opened experience asteroid “Dinosauria”.
USS Thor Gravely Damaged, Partially Evacuated Due To Mysterious Collision
INSIDE SLIPSTREAM – The USS Thor (NCC 82607), temporarily under the command of First Officer Lt. Cmdr. Geoffrey Teller, collided with an object of unknown origin, suffering critical damage.
Two Crews Unite As Jalana Rajel Promoted to Commodore
ENDAASI – The crews of Starbase 118 Ops and the USS Constitution-B unite for rest, relaxation, and awards on the Marchlands’ vacation hotspot.
USS Veritas Hosts Its First On-ship Wedding
USS VERITAS — Lieutenant Commanders Jansen Orrey and Raissa Moonsong become the first couple married aboard the Starfleet ship.
Atlantis Enjoys Shore Leave Following A Series Of Attacks At Freeworlds Trade Conference
ILLARA PRIME, PAR’THA EXPANSE — After ending their involvement in the investigation, the crew of the USS Atlantis (NCC-74682) began a period of rest and recuperation.
USS Arrow Enjoys Unprecedented, Yet Heated Contact With Sheliak Corporate
ALPHA ISLES, ALPHA QUADRANT – Recommissioned and re-tasked USS Arrow (NCC-69829) recently came into contact with representatives of the reclusive Sheliak Corporate.
After A Dire Exit, The Crew Of Starbase 118 Take Time Off To Relax And Reconnect
STARBASE 118 OPS – After a devastating escape from the grasp of the Cult of Molor, the crew returns to Starbase 118 Ops for some much-needed time off, and a chance to meet and greet so many new officers.
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239710 - 239711.28
- Starfleet Academy Cadets Strongly Suspect Spirit Haunting Halls - 239711.13
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239709 - 239710.30
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239709 - 239709.28
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239708 - 239708.30
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239707 - 239707.28
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239706 - 239706.24
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239705 - 239705.30
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239704 - 239704.30
- Cardassian Archeological Team Discovers Ancient Bajoran Spacecraft Inside Tomb - 239704.15