From the Alpha Isles to the far reaches of the Delta Quadrant, here are the latest updates from the ships of the StarBase 118 fleet.
Busy shore leave ends with a beach party to welcome 2400
DENALI STATION — The crew of Denali Station have spent the last few weeks on extended shore leave. Many took the opportunity to take some time out of uniform, focus on personal projects, or catch up on overdue sessions with Counsellor Yael. However, the initially relaxed routine didn’t last long.
Allies of the United Dominion of Planets possibly responsible for missing Federation starship
GAMMA QUADRANT — The investigation into the final disposition of the USS Cabato has revealed the Zet, a fledgling ally of the new Dominion power, may be behind the ship’s sudden disappearance.
Extended shore leave leaves Ops with plenty of downtime
STARBASE 118 OPS — After dealing with an unexpected mission, the crew of Ops are awarded extended shore leave, first on Bajor, then on the base.
Crew of USS Astraeus enjoys a period of relaxation and prepares for the turn of the Century
PAR’THA EXPANSE — Following a successful mission to divert a rogue neutron star, the crew of the USS Astraeus enjoys a much-needed period of relaxation while transitioning to their new ship.
Starfleet Officers stranded in future, Ambassador and Science Officer rescued from an alternate timeline
NURIOOPTA SOLAR NEBULA – A temporal incursion from a future arm of Starfleet left Ambassador Niarivi Vataix and Lt. Robin Hopper experiencing an alternate reality.
Shakeup in USS Arrow Command team complicates shore leave
RAFT ONE, NEAR ALPHA ISLES – A much-needed rest after a difficult mission gave way to a surprising change in the command crew of the USS Arrow.
An end to artificial happiness and a genuinely happy ending
DAAKA COLONY, DAAKA – Thanks to the medical team, the dangerously blissful pheromones are dealt with and the Xindi-Aquatics have a path forward.
Excalibur crew launch search for missing colleagues
STARBASE 224 — The crew of the USS Excalibur-A (NCC-41903-A) have embarked on a mission to search for two missing members of its senior staff.
Repair efforts in Tyrellian Sector lead to amazing archaeological discovery
TYRELLIAN SECTOR — The unexpected find of a previously unknown civilisation on the moon Ereina puts a temporary stop on the rebuild of the asteroid’s domes.
- Thiaki Region’s unusual properties linked to ancient war and star-destroying weapons - 240002.01
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 240001 - 240001.30
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239912 - 239912.31
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239905 - 239905.31
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239904 - 239904.30
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239903 - 239903.30
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239901 - 239901.31
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239812 - 239812.31
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239811 - 239811.30
- Starfleet Mission Updates: Stardate 239809 - 239810.31