MARS – Investigators from Starfleet Science division onboard the USS Moniy, led by Commander Andy Dreyfuss, have discovered several undecipherable writings in a cavern near the north pole of Mars.
The science team was sent to the red planet to investigate reports of several strange readings in the region. However, Cmdr. Dreyfuss stumbled upon an undiscovered cavern some distance west of the planet’s magnetic north pole. Inside, the ship’s crew discovered several markings of an unknown alien language.
“This is such an amazing discovery,” exclaims Ens. Trialy. “I have never seen anything like this before. Maybe these findings will show us who set foot on Mars prior then we did.”
Other teams of multiple species, including Vulcans, Tellarites and Betazoids, have reported in, to investigate the markings, which are already stirring up linguistic groups at Starfleet Science. Earlier investigations into deciphering the runes were unsuccessful.
However, other science teams reported mild readings of chroniton emissions, which indicated signs of temporal distortion. Whether temporal meddling was involved, is still under investigation.
- Federation and Klingon officials meet to discuss joint science mission in the Azure Nebula - 240002.08
- USS Kuipers begins mission in Illyr System - 239807.09
- Fire on Haldon IV Engulfs Forest - 239802.12
- USS Moniy Finds Ancient Alien Runes On Mars - 239712.25
- Starfleet Science Opens New Academy Near Cardassian DMZ - 239712.11
- Surprise Avalanche Buries Geological Surveying Team - 239710.02
- Orion Syndicate Attacks Increase Alarmingly As USS Zeeman Raided - 239709.25
- State-of-the-art research station launched in orbit of Neptune - 239605.29
- Faculty choice for new Klingon history courses at University of Alpha Centauri brings controversy - 239604.10
- Astrophysicist publishes memorial dissertation - 239602.19